Saturday, October 3, 2009

woah!

I still can't grasp the fact that kids are still attempting to fit in and are recoiling from being themselves because they fear what otherswill think of them..Im very young and at an even younger age I learned to be myself and if others couldnt except that then they were and still are the ones missing out! missing out on a great friend, a different look on life, a humble soul! haha and that may seem sort of arrogant to think of myself as those things but hey I do! and maybe it has something to do with my father being the sort of guy who makes me stop and actually view things for what they are and actually gives me a great example of how loving yourself and being yourself will only make you happy internally :].. Im definantly not someone who is 100% ignorant to the thoughts of other people about me and different things but i will also not hide who I am just to please others :] I enjoy looking at things from different point of views and I overall appreciate the fact that not all people think alike! hmm to tell you the truth at one time I was actually one of those people trying so hard to be 'different' that i actually ended up falling back into the SAMES(stubborn people who don't try and be there own person); I tried so hard to impress people that I was then unsatisfied with myself. Being different doesnt always mean trying to "STAND OUT" ,being different is just being the person that you want to be and not focusing so much on what people think

No comments:

Post a Comment