Thursday, October 8, 2009

OH MY JESUS

ive been waiting to get home all day so I could post a blog entry haha...I must say that Ive become addicted :] my blog is like one of my new BFFs xD :]
TODAY:
D: ..today I got an after school detention for getting sumtin out of the vending machine! can you believe it!!!! since it rained last night it was pretty wet outside today so we stayed in for p.e..BLAH! i wasnt able to get in line this morning for breakfast so I was hungry as a MOFO!..in my head i was like hmmm where can I get food and dingdingding the first thing that came to mind was the vending machine..usually they turn it off but ocassionally they leave it on...idk why maybe becuz the faculty forgets to turn it off BUT anyways i asked my friend,kat, to come with me and Adrian(another friend) decided to come along...well I got my snack,kat got her snack and out comes the Vice principal..She was like "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF CLASS,UR NOT 'POSE TO BE USING THOSE VENDING MACHINES...BLAHBLAHBLAH" so then she was all give me those snacks yuh can get them back during lunch yadda yadda yadda and then she drastically decided that we should be written up! first of all my teacher knew I was outta class and 2ndly I dont see what I did that was SOOO wrong -_- I mean yeah maybe I shouldnt have bought anything but THE VENDING MACHINE WAS ON,I WAS HUNGRY, AND IVE NEVER EVEN GOTTEN A WARNING! so hey man why is it my fault that someone slipped up and left it on! she has totally lost my respect..I feel that she is unreasonable!(i have lots more to say about this situation but ey i dont wanna drag it out)
MY SCIENCE GROUP: ive already metioned that i wasnt comfortable with my group,right? well hmm today we got some work done but Im still tempted to ask the teacher if I can work alone cuz Idk if I trust them to work when I cant watch over them and correct their mistakes! so I guess ill just have to take a zero for my colaboration grade..but hey content counts more and I want my A to stay an A!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that thing about your vending machine punishment is a little too harsh. And indeed, unreasonable. :P You should tell your science group, that at school you actually have to try. And if you want to succeed, you have try even harder, meaning you have to put effort into their work. Hehe. No, don't. But at least they are umm...doing the assignment eh?

    ReplyDelete