Thursday, October 8, 2009

hmm LIFE




HMMM.. how about a serving of life-- or say, a game of life? BLAH! what Ive come to realize, with the help of my favorite asian,darla,Life sucks! nothing is totally fair and absolutely no one has complete privacy! and yes I sort of already knew these things but today they just became more clear to me than ever! I think that life is sort of set up for everyone to struggle and for no one to be completely happy...ex.Most people who are rich are not always happy and those who are poor struggle to make it day to day!(get my drift?) ex2. Those who strive so hard to do well in school and join lots of extra caricular stuff never really have time to flat out "enjoy life" and those who spend to much time "enjoying life" never really get that far in life cuz they havent taken the time out to grasp academics! and learn a trade and stuff like that. I hope that life is set up this way as a test for God to see who can endure what and if people's good outway their bad cuz HEY man I hope the stuff that Im doing and plan to do is gonna kinda pay off some way cuz I dont wanna struggle throughout my life and be bombarded with similar troubles in the after life(BTW I dont exactly believe in heaven and hell so Im just speaking in general)


No comments:

Post a Comment