Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today

was great bcuz I was able to enjoy the whole day knowing that I dont have to go 2morrow hehe
erm..
P.E:We were divided into groups and in those groups had to create 2 list,one listing reasons why teenagers smoke,the other listing reasons why teens dont smoke
Hah of course I got to be wiff meh buds,Kat and peeris:D! we were sitting there actually doing work, thinking of reasons why some teens dont smoke and I go OH I KNOW, cuz they do shrooms instead hah xD...just thought that was funny
My Bro: My older brother and I were talking about Kid Cudi and how in a lot of his songs he brings up weed, so my brother starts asking me questions like,"Do you not like that," or "does that make you feel differently about his music," and im like"Nope cuz yuh never know how good or bad something is until you try it haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment