Saturday, October 3, 2009

SUBNOTES

LATEST: I came up with a clever idea , I wanna add sub-notes to my post..when I have something else on my mine aside from the main focus of a/the post ill include sub-notes :]
SUB-NOTE
--my dad farted in his sleep,ewww! xD
--im rather hyper and I dont know why! I just cant stop blogging! muhahahhaa im a crazy blogging sycho and im on a rampage watch out! Im gonna blog you to death!
--I appreciate the few people who actually take the time to look at my blog but then again I didnt really create this blog for the views...i created it for the somewhat freedom to realse the crap thats on my mind

1 comment:

  1. Happens to all of us! Blogging is addictive, it does become your every day thing. :)

    And I've never watched that movie, maybe I should. And yes, usually I just download them, but oh well. Movies are fun sometimes. Just depends! :P

    ReplyDelete