Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ok

HMM.. lately ive realized that Im perfectly fine with being alone and having people not like me....no thats not my current situation, BUT I just think that too many people are trying to be something aside themselves and others are just annoying in my opinion:]xD
Most of my "friends" are just there for the time being...I have a lot of "time-and place" friendships. And it isnt like I dont appreciate having them in my life, they just havent impacted my life in any significant way...and made me be like...'DAMN, this girl/dude is really gonna be my bffl!'
Since Im forced to be at school, like most people, I try and make the best of it by getting to kno people
...not only to fill the void of me dreading school 110.5% but...to just try and get a feel for different personalties..If that makes sense?
and right now (at school) not one person strikes me as worthy of being my "best friend...for life"
Maybe it takes a life time to find best friends xD Im willing to wait :]

" 'Good friends, well you can count them on one hand' And they’ll never judge youWhatever your crime I know that, I can include you And you’ll forgive meIn the fullness of time"--Mr.Hudson :D

1 comment:

  1. Real friendships definitely take time to develop. You really know who those friends are when you've known them for a while and they still accept you even after getting to know the real you and all of your faults...

    ReplyDelete