Friday, October 2, 2009

SCHOOL

hmm where do I start...how bout BORING & STRESSFUL? -_- first of all ive been seeing the same faces for 3years now and unless I flunk out or my dad randomly decides to enroll me into another school (chances for that happening?slim to none hah!) Ill be there for 4 MORE YEARS D:... I totally need a full break! 2 days is not enuff!-_-..hmm another summer vacation would be great right about now hehe..and its not like I did anything during the summer but nothing is better than being at school! woo! The only time anything ever gets exciting around there is when I decide to hide someones crap other than that its the same damn thing day after day! And the work load is ridonkulous!haha..I have loads of homework all the time, its like seriously, when do I ever get a break?!?! or some like personal time!well I guess Im done ranting about school:]...HOWVE YUH BEEN?oh thats wonderful!i wish I could kill someone now..not any paticular person...just someone.. i have no clue why tho! OHH YEAH im co-writing a book wiff mah best pal! its gunna be awesome..i don wanna give away any details tho!
THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hah. Nice. Yes, school tends to give us, students, a crap load of homework every night repeatedly. But! what can we do?
    :)

    ReplyDelete