Friday, October 16, 2009

Friends

How many of us have them?xD
hmm..It's kinda funny how you meet people that you think you'll know and love forever and then you grow-up and grow away from each other. The only friends I know I wont loose are those who are not only friends,but family.Something I realize is that I slip up and call people my friends when theyre actually more so, aquaintances...right now Im at an age when I dont really know who my true friends are (aside from family) so I dont always let my guard down.
Some definitions I found on dictionary.com:
1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter
3.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile
What's the true meaning of friends?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I guess my definition would have to be:
    Friends; You love 'em, then again you envy them. They're always there for you, and you find your true friends in the toughest relationships. 'Cuz they always shine through all the bad times, and remind you of the good.

    Ehh???

    ReplyDelete