Saturday, October 3, 2009

latest music craves

hmmm
(OMG im in need of some good techno music..does anyone know of any?plz hit give me names of some artist...does anyone just know of any artist that arent mainstream..BASICALLY i just need some GOOD music! :] HELP ME!)
1.Kid cudi
2. the killers
3. wallpaper
4.hollywood undead
5.hope
6.santagold
SUB-NOTES
--kanye: sorry bro,cant believe theyre still giving yuh crap..yes it was mean..but hey it was FUNNY haha..PPL ok he messed up,apologized..but still they wont let it go! think about it it's like yer mom finding about something stupid you did and nagging you about it..or like bringing it up over and over again! LET IT GO PPL!
--my day: hmm my day was ok..on the bright side school didn't really cross my mind so much,my mom didnt really give me any crap about stupid bleep(you fill it in), and! I got out of the house..xDD
--I need new friends Im tired of the same ppl! yes I love my current friends..kinda...some of em haha! BUT I need to spice things up..mabi my Dad is right, I may be anti-social but hey at least im "anti-social" by choice..IF I WANTED PPL TO LIKE ME AND OR BE MY FRIEND I COULD GET THEM TO BE MY FRIEND..(if that makes sense).. and at least I think so hehe
--I want a snake..they seem so awesome..theyre beautiful and some are even dangerous, the only thing I cant get with is feeding them mice I abosolutely hat rodents! ..I hate bugs too..I will kill a bitch if they get in my way while im attempting to escape from a bug haha!

2 comments:

  1. Hah. That thing with the bug is funn-ay. :D Umm music...I have a lot of names on my profile that I think you would like. So check 'em out. Who knows,maybe you know them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE bugs. Especially roaches. When it comes to running from them, just call me Juggernaut.

    ReplyDelete