Saturday, October 3, 2009

hmmm..to tell you the truth this is not shocking at all

my grandfather, a rather tan black guy, was 1 of 9 children I think and if im not mistaken his father was mixed(both black and white)...since he was one of the two lightest children he and his brother were the only ones given permission to visit the white side of my great-grandfathers family of course it was because they didn't accept the fact that he married a 'nigger' and had 'nigger' babies! My great-grandfather and his family lived down a side road which went all the way down to a main road that they had to walk to and be picked up by the ummm white side of my great-grandfathers family and would be dropped off at the same place because they didn't want to be seen dropping off 'niggers'..how could some one be that disowning of family I guess that just goes to show you how cut-throat things were and still are! I really need to ask my grandparents more questions becuase Im so curious about our family's history!

No comments:

Post a Comment