Thursday, October 8, 2009

my dad

My dad is one of the most wonderful people in my life! I love him like I love no other male on this planet! some friends may think to themselves"hey,why does she always speak and think so highly of this dude" or "what's so wonderful about him?" WELL! my dad has been there for me and unlike many others he somewhat understands me. There is lots of stuff I can talk to him about and him being open-minded and opionated he is able to grasp what Im saying and give me feedback on his views of certain things. Sometimes I wonder how that man knows so much and why Im SOOOO much like him! I mean aside from a few major differences me and my dad are generally alike! He has molded me into the person I am now and without him...hmm IDK.. i dont think I could picture things without him! Hes the one person in my life that I can truely say is my bestfriend,role model, and father. Most people have parents that are wonderful people but they dont actually appreciate them and I dont understand why!My dad has taught me stuff that no school teacher could teach me! Im one of those lucky people who can actually say that my father is there and he cares!!! Like all people my dad has his flaws but overall he is a good person and I LOVE HIM! He taught me that the best conversation one can have is with themself..I TOATALLY AGREE! I am my own bestfriend! :] My dad has taught me to love myself like no other, to be myself, to love others,to look at things from different point of views etc(taught me so much the list can go on forever!) BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that just warmed up my heart! >_<
    Heh. Sorry about that volleyball description...ehe. I was trying to make it complicated.
    And can I get a Hip Hip Hooray for New Days?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe he understands you so much because ... oh idk... YOU HAVE HALF HIS CHROMOSOMES

    ReplyDelete