Sunday, October 4, 2009

today/tomorrow

well today was just a bunch of nothingness!didnt: do my homework,clean my room,or wash my clothes..all of things which need to be done before tomorrow!not so much the cleaning up thing though..gawsh could another dreadful day of school be here already! it's like i went to sleep on friday, woke up, and now it's sunday nite D:! well Im gunna try to make the best out of this week :) idk how but im determined to do so! Life has been so boring lately...maybe I need to join a club or something...I take interest in very little these days:/ ...hah next semester ill be taking spanish D: I can barely pay attention to teachers who speak english so paying attention to a spanish teacher is bound to be pretty difficult! I took a spanish class in the 5th grade.. I suppose you can say I remeber only the basics..like tio,tia,hola,casa..crap like that! so maybe it wont be so bad in the beginning :)...I almost have 27 weeks of school! yippee!D:

1 comment:

  1. Liquid eyeliner is a type of make up that you put on your eyelids. Here's a website for you to read more about make up, including the things I've included in my blog post! :)
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/
    and click "Shop products" That's to give you a view about where to put certain make up. And here's another one.
    http://www.covergirl.com/beauty_products/
    Hope that clears things up a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete