Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

I think I am taking a realist's point of view on the new year. I expect good and bad things to come but I can only take things one day at a time; I am not pessimistic nor am I optimistic. I am not really going into this year full fledged but I do expect to grow (duh). More friends, more shoes, new experiences! This year I have learned to not let things get under my skin and if things go wrong move on because living in the past won't help. The people that I am going into 2010 without probably do not matter and I am thankful for all the people that are with me :).

-- To be contiued ! xD

2 comments:

  1. Haha New Year, same shit. The labels of the months and days are different. But nothing's going to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truee !
    i dont say what im gonna change really
    just the plans i have for myself :)

    heyy follow my blog please. ill follow & cmnt yours.

    lovely-soe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete