Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's been a while...

Just went back to school this week and it took me some time to get back into the motions. 4 out of 5 days this week ive been late to the bus and 3 were not even because I over slept... maybe just because I need to get my time and motions straight; I guess im just dragging in the morning and doing a whole lot of unecessary crap. This has been a long week and A LOT has happened! I see to many people havent been blogging lately, hopefully theyre out there doing some type of fundraisers for Haiti. On a good note the week is over and life is fine! Unfortunantly I havent done anything to get involved with everything thats going on ):, but I will be on my ones and twos next week. If people are going to donate I suggest they do it through Wyclef's Yele Haiti becuase he was there when they needed him before the earthquake, he's there now, and he'll be there when the media moves on to the next big story.

No comments:

Post a Comment