Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TODAY D:

OMFG rite now I just wanna smack my dad ....dah would be like so fantastic!*imagines me smacking the #$%@ out of my old man* :DDD
hez like making me read 1 whole book today(school assignment) and if Im not finished by the time he gets home Im gonna get my babeh(celly) taken..
jeez thats harsh
and since no ones home Im blogging about when all in all I was banned from the pc and I should be reading rite now..but fluff it!
I figure that I might as well take a little break ...xD
ohhh and aside from torture..
I was eating some delicious strawberry Ice cream ..UNTIL my friend told me her dog broke wind..way to ruine my delicious treat for me D:
back to my book situation..
why cant he just trust that ill take care of my school assignments before school starts and just get off my back gawsh!
well im outty...off to read that book D:

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I really like your blog.

    I just started mine, and i would really appreciate it if you read it and told me what you think.

    - Jill

    www.stylemansion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete