Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RAMADAN

ALLAHU AKBAR,I bear witness that there is no God but Allah
jeezy peezy I haff to admit I am not a good muslim at all!
-I Don really pray as much as I should,dont cover mahself as much as I should, blahblahblah etc etc
Ramadan started on saturday(august 22) ...and although I shouldnt haff I ate during the day, Allah forgive meh!xD
ummm this year is the first year I am fasting for Ramadan bcuz now that I have matured I feel that I haff the discipline it takes and I've gone in FULL FORCE! xD
It has sort of,kinda been hard so far
I mean itz not easy sitting around and seeing everyone else eat or drink when you cant but remebering my reasons for doing so, keep me going
HAH Im talkin like ive been fasting for 2weeks when in actuality itz only been 1.5days xD(august 24)
woooo gawsh I haff to admit I've been doing better than I thought I would..I've got the fasting part down now I haff to drag mahself away from things that don't matter much so I can do lots more praying and read the Quran ...
(september 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment