Monday, July 13, 2009

This SummerD: :D





hmm wow..gawsh I neffer thought that one summer could bring so many changes to my life. This may seem outrageously pathetic buh Ive kinda took on a hermit lifestyle; ihaffent been around to many people other than my family, and isee this as a good/bad thing becusz ive had time to reconnect wiff mehself:DD and time to think about sumffin other than school! BUT...ihaffent talked to my friends(idont effen know if ishould refer to them as that) in ages! and Ialso haffent did anything that iwould consider ..hmm lets see FUN iguess D:
OHHHH and ihaff also diagnosed myself bipolar lmfao
me: hi how are u
unknown:fine,yew?
me:why df does it matter!why do u wanna know how im doing
unknown:uhhh,sorry?
me:why are u sorry itz nawt chur fault

xDDD
Mii goals for next school yr (no special order):
1.work on my basketball skills
2.tone down my violence level xDDDD
3.save up money to buy myself some far out things(this is gonna bee supa hard)
4. make new friends(not that ihaff a problem with my current friends buh itsz time to meet new ppl)
5.make some youtube videos
6.cleanse myself
7.start doin yoga :DD <<---- which will be interesting xD bcuz im not so flexable!
8.find some dope new clothing line

No comments:

Post a Comment